Wednesday, April 6, 2011


So in order to write a successful blog I have to write very interesting stories, but unfornatley I have nothing to say. My life is just as boring as most, except that I have an exceptional amount of emotion, horrible mood swings, and I think I might be bi-polar. I am very good at writing run on sentences, and sometimes it's difficult to type on my the keyboard sometimes, because the keys are sticky.


I ramble alot.


I am a student at a community college. I hate my classes for the most part. I am about to drop a class, I have an essay due for another in two days.


I have decided that I am going to cut my hair to my shoulders.


I am trying to lose ten pounds. I was doing pretty well for a month until the past two days. I didn't feel like going to the gym today.


I got in a fight with my boyfriend today, but that happens almost everyday. We have a very unhealthy relationships, it's love hate, it's hate love. I don't know if I hate him or love him and neither does he. We are both confused.


You see, I am so boring, don't read my blog.


It's mostly pictures anyway. Pictures can tell more interesting stories than words can ever describe.

No comments:

Post a Comment